Date: Dec 10, 2012 6:37 PM
Author: Robert Hansen
Subject: Re: Democracy - how to achieve it?

You didn't answer my question. Just assume that your analysis is wrong and we don't find an extra trillion dollars just to pay for what we are spending, let alone another trillion dollars on top of that trillion to pay for what you suggest, even more. Just assume that. What will you do then? Do you have a personal plan in case this money ship does not arrive?

Bob Hansen