Date: Dec 20, 2012 8:39 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: Would effective gun control laws be 'unacceptable social<br> engineering'?

Robert Hansen (RH) posted Dec 20, 2012 8:00 PM:

> On Dec 20, 2012, at 4:16 AM, GS Chandy
> <gs_chandy@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > In any case, just stop the gassification and go and
> do whatever you believe will get your children an
> education (or no education if that is what is
> preferred).
>
> We are doing it. Haven't you been paying attention?
> Not only are there many that follow this list, I pass
> on what I find here to others who employ it and I
> employ it with my son. Why would someone just talk
> about a methodology and not actually be applying it?
> Wait a second, I have just described your
> relationship with OPMS, haven't I? And Paul's
> relationship with Christianity and paying taxes. You
> have seen what Haim has done with his son, Wayne with
> his children, and what I am doing with mine, just to
> name a few examples of "doing it". We work jobs, good
> jobs, pay taxes, good taxes, and raise families, good
> families. It is quite obvious that the first and
> foremost lesson and EXAMPLE that we leave to our
> offspring is "It isn't what you say, it is what you
> do."
>
> Bob Hansen

My sincerest congratulations to you, to Haim, and to Wayne Bishop for your achievements.

I seem to notice the following:

Number of members of the 'Education Mafia' jailed by your singular or joint efforts: ZERO. Do let me know when you get something of that goal done in practice on the ground.

Number of Schools of Education blown up by your singular or joint efforts: ZERO. Do let me know when you get something of that goal done in practice on the ground.

As for the "taxes, good taxes", that you all pay: Is not the "payment of taxes to a powerful central authority" (i.e., the government) something that is strongly against the economic philosophy you people hew to?

Anyway, I'm sure the Federal Government of the USA renders you its heartfelt thanks for your kind assistance in keeping it alive (at least till the US of A reaches that looming 'Fiscal Cliff' early next month).

Meanwhile, in regard to the specific question raised in the title of this particular thread, you may like to look at something that Mike Goldenberg pointed to: http://huff.to/12rzb90

In regard to specific tools that may (or may not) be of interest to you (vis-a-vis passing on knowledge of the heroic work you did to drag yourself out of "abject poverty"), check out http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=7941806. That might help if you ever wish to pass on some of your secrets to any unfortunate others who need them.

Forgive me for ending here: I have to get prepared for an OPMS workshop I shall be conducting in a little while.

Warmest regards
GSC
("Still Shoveling Away!")