Date: Dec 27, 2012 3:31 AM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: explaining Type I and II superconductors Chapt15.34 explaining<br> Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1119 New Physics #1239 ATOM<br> TOTALITY 5th ed

On Dec 27, 2:06 am, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alright, so how does resistance defined as a phase change of the pilot
> wave of a photon or electron explain Superconductivity?
>
> It is rather easy, in that as the temperature is cooled
> to the transition temperature, the wire is a polarizer.
>
> And in normal conduction with resistance only a fraction of the
> "intensity" gets through as governed by Malus law, whereas in
> superconductivity, all the photons and electrons in motion are
> polarized in the same direction of its pilot wave and thus 100% energy
> in is 100% energy out.
>
> So superconductivity is polarization with 100% Malus law.

Today has been a productive day for me, and I notice it because this
is my 5th alloted post per 24 hours. I try to stick to that regimen,
even though not forced to. And if all posters to Usenet obeyed two
simple rules, no more than 5 posts per 24 hours and all posts with
real legitimate names so they can be held accountable, then Usenet
needs no moderators, no filters, and would be a clean environment.

When I finished posting the above, I realized also that the resistance
as polarization obeying Malus law answers why superconductors are of
two types according to magnetic fields. Superconductors are either
Type I, a single critical field above which all superconductivity is
lost or they are of Type II, where they have two critical fields,
between which they allow partial penetration of magnetic field (source
Wikipedia).

If you have resistance as polarization then each electron has a
wavefront and a pilot wave. So the pilot wave alone is Type I and the
pilot wave with the wavefront is Type II.

But in order to have the pilot wave, the waves of physics have to be
Double Transverse Waves, not the puny old single transverse wave.
Because the Double Transverse Wave creates the pilot-wave as the extra
E field out in front of the main-body wave. And you need magnetic
monopoles.

So I finally answered the question of what is resistance in Maxwell
Equations and it gives me the answer to what is superconductivity. For
superconductivity needs cold temperatures because they create a
polarization of the wire of electrons.

However, I am not finished, for there is still an open question as to
whether photons can split apart and produce two neutrinos. Another way
of stating this is that all photons are composed of at least 2
neutrinos.

So we still need the experiments to prove that in polarization all the
energy is absorbed by the sheets when the full light is blocked. I
have not seen anyone perform heat testing measurements of polarized
lens for photon absorption. I have the hunch that most of the blocked
light is transformed into neutrinos. But enough posts for one day.

Google's New-Newsgroups censors AP posts, especially the mobile?phones
such as iphone deleted all of AP's post, and halted a proper archiving
of AP, but Drexel's Math Forum does not censor and my posts in
sequential archive form is seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium