Date: Dec 27, 2012 11:25 PM
Author: Paul A. Tanner III
Subject: Re: A Coordinator, A Facilitator, And An Educator Walk Into A Bar

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 5:29 PM, Haim <hpipik@netzero.com> wrote:
> Paul A. Tanner, III Posted: Dec 26, 2012 10:30 PM
>

>>...which speaks to the question of parental pressure in
>>that they will throw a fit if their kid is not allowed
>>to take that test.

> Paul, "I gots to know"
> http://youtu.be/maBJzJgYjto
>
> Did you actually read the article we are talking about?
>
> Haim
> No representation without taxation.

You should be asking yourself that question.

And you need to address the fact that you deny mathematically inescapable fact - more test takers scoring above the minimum percentiles means more total test takers.

And you need to address the fact that you refuse to say what you would do in terms of who is allowed to take the test, since the problem the article talks about is more students scoring above the cut-off percentiles than there are places to be filled via admission, which speaks to the question of who should be allowed to take the test, which speaks to what I said further above.

With respect to these facts:

One can run, but one cannot hide.

The darkness flees from the light.