Date: Jan 2, 2013 2:13 AM
Author: markofmod@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Proof of the Collatz Conjecture

Just a quick update for anyone who has already looked at the proof. I have made some minor revisions in exposition, corrected a couple of minor typographical errors, and typeset the paper for publication using LaTeX and Elsevier's "elsarticle" class (the format used by the "Journal of Number Theory", as well as many other publications). The proof itself is unaltered however.

I have a meeting on Monday with my colleagues. If all goes well there, I'll submit the proof to arXiv.org and for publication.