Date: Jan 5, 2013 5:40 PM
Author: Andrew Breslin
Subject: Mathematical fiction

Greetings, fellow math lovers

I thought some of the folks here might be interested in reading some excellent mathematical fiction. It's all absolutely free and available for immediate download. Nobody is trying to sell anything. We're giving it away, because we love math.

The first is the online journal "Imaginaire," featuring several excellent short stories, including my own "The Grapes of Math."

http://www.imaginairemag.com/

The second is my novel "Practical Applications of Game Theory," a gritty tale of crime and math.

http://atbreslin.com/stories/game.pdf

(Be warned that most of the novel takes place in a prison, so there is some violence and strong language. But also lots and lots of math. Beautiful, beautiful math.)

I really think math fans will find a lot to love in these stories. Thanks! Math is great.