Date: Jan 7, 2013 10:21 AM
Author: Michael Paul Goldenberg
Subject: Re: 'At Right Angles' - a journal from India

Robert, did you read carefully what I wrote? Now, it's not inconceivable that Google itself or the Chrome browser I use reads my mind, knows I want to contradict anything and everything Haim claims, and thus fulfills my expectations. But I'm skeptical. I clearly stated that putting the phrases in quotation marks made a dramatic difference. If you didn't notice that, I would not be in the least bit surprised. If you did, and repeated the same experiment using the same method, the only variables being your computer, perhaps your browser, and certainly your ISP, then we have something interesting to think about.