Date: Jan 9, 2013 1:32 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Repetative Cycles

Repetative cycles are not the thing that I personally have an issue
with... John Nash is an example of someone who does not play well with
others so who can turn the tables on him? He has to be on a team so
what role objectifies him? What is or constitutes a progressive cycle
with him? A linear progression implies a default regression. John Nash
objectifies a default regression... The issue with me is that I don't
convey gratitude for failure. Russia always wins because Russia never
fails. What I need is to find the track that leads to a success
progression... Two consecutive success progressions will put me on the
track to success in life... That much is out of my hands... I have the
precursurs to full blown ALS... The world's priority, apparently, is
to instill full blown ALS in me on the next complete cycle of the
world's repetative cycle. If that is the only thing the world wants to
prove then all I can say is that I need money!! Give me some MONEY and
we'll work on your issues at a later date... 'k?

When it comes to pattern and structure then the pattern and structure
suggests that all of the computing world's toolkits are stored in my
brain... I cored the internet in 1995... It isn't like I wanted to
core the internet in 1995... For whatever reason, the internet wants
me to be in the loop. I am the recycle bin... I may not be the only
recycle bin that you have but if you want to recycle anything that is
grey, then you need my input.

John Nash has a toolkit and that toolkit is 'the eternal hallway'...
John Nash has to have a partner for the sake of the eternal hallway...
A curtain must be constructed over the CERN complex for the sake of
preserving John Nash's toolkit... Ya see, if it turns out that John
Nash is simply too feeble to build anything with his toolkit, then I
have to find a way to agree with him regarding CERN since, if the
eternal hallway isn't his toolkit then it must be my toolkit by
default.