Date: Jan 12, 2013 7:23 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 191

On 12 Jan., 12:45, Zuhair <zaljo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 12, 11:56 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > Matheology § 191
>
> > The complete infinite Binary Tree can be constructed by first
> > constructing all aleph_0 finite paths and then appending to each path
> > all aleph_0 finiteley definable tails from 000... to 111...

> No it cannot be constructed in that manner, simply because it would no
> longer be a BINARY tree.
>

> >         0
> >       1, 2
> >   3, 4, 5, 6
> > 7, ...

> > This Binary Tree contains aleph_0 * aleph_0 = aleph_0 paths.
>
> The complete Binary tree contains 2^aleph_0 paths and 2^aleph_0 paths
> is strictly greater than aleph_0, this is pretty much standard stuff

Do you know the standard stuff of astrology? And astrology is by
magnitudes more scientific than the belief in numbers that not even
God could discern

Try to discern a real number from the Binary Tree that I described
above.

> that most mathematicians actually all leading mathematicians of the
> last century and this one hold to be true.

Again you are wrong. For a collection of leading mathematicians that
deny matheology look into:
http://www.hs-augsburg.de/~mueckenh/GU/GU11.PPT#372,49,Folie 49
and following.

And even one of the greatest, namely David Hilbert, said in a lucid
moment:
"The infinite is nowhere realized; neither is it present in nature
nor
admissible as the foundation of our intellectual/reasonable thinking
-
a remarkable harmony between being and thinking."

Regards, WM