Date: Jan 13, 2013 4:20 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 191

On 12 Jan., 23:12, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > Therefore every definition of a tail belongs to the set of finite
> > words and hence to a set of cardinality less than aleph_0.

> That only shows that there are more tails than definitions of them.

Where are they? Why do you believe in things that provably cannot be
used in mathematics, in mathematical discourse, and provable cannot be
discerned even by the biggest bigmouths among the matheologians?

At least in mathematics, we do not tolerate such stuff that requires
the believer to have more than 90 % mud in his head!

Regards, WM