Date: Jan 15, 2013 7:17 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: The Cop Law Paradigm

I have to say that the most useless information I've acquired to date
is to have the 'Cop Paradigm' made comprehensible to me... How sucky
is it to work in a machine shop that is managed by former cops? Yeah,
Well, It is suckier that that, let me tell you something... You would
thing that there is a balance between the lavish praise that the
government gives to the police and how delusional the rest of us know
that cops must be for believing that the rest of us really give a
shit. Oh, No, it isn't like that at all... Ya know, I'm 100% Rock &
Roll and I don't comprehend flattery... Cops comprehend flattery and
that is the really weird thing with them... No matter how much you
might know about science and other things which are important to the
government... Government trust is controlled by the cop paradigm.