Date: Jan 17, 2013 3:32 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: Three Keyed Locks

Three keyed locks always work... so how could I be under a three keyed
lock? Three keyed locks objectify the trust and confidence that the
government has for science... Assurances tendered by the science
community guarantee that three keyed locks always work... so how could
I be under a three keyed lock? I am under America's three keyed lock
because Eurasia has a differant three keyed lock, don't ya see? I can
be under America's three keyed lock... IF I HAVE A DIFFERANT THREE
KEYED LOCK TO COMPARE WITH IT!!!

***AMERICA, SCIENCE HAS BETRAYED YOU TO THE ENEMY!!!***

Well, what the real deal is is that... I'm not snubbing Hawking just
because I'm no longer his student... Glass is a safety issue...
Hawking is made of glass... What academe needs is for me to be a
**HARD NUT** even though in reality, I'm affable and a pleasant man...
Well, ya know, Hawking seems to have a thing for hemispheric is the
way I'm seeing things... Hawking has the Eurasian hemisphere and I
have the American hemisphere...