Date: Jan 17, 2013 3:48 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: cold free neutron Experiment to determine which leads in the decay<br> Chapt15.39 Glossary #1160 New Physics #1280 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

I was not aware that measuring neutron decay rate was so very
difficult. So that if measuring the decay rate is difficult, you can
imagine that measuring whether the pre-electron or pre-proton
initiates the decay of a free neutron is going to be that much more
extremely difficult. But it must be done.

--- quoting from NEW SCIENTIST, Sep 23, 1989 ---
The secret half-life of a cold neutron:
Although the walls of the bottle absorbed neutrons at a low rate, the
scientists managed to measure it and subtract it from the total rate
of loss. They did this by using bottles of different sizes. The
various sizes affect the rate at which the neutrons hit the walls.
--- end quote ---

Now perhaps this bottle technique may aid in answering the question of
which leads the decay, the pre-electron or the pre-proton. I would
think that we could repeat the bottle experiment and introduce free
positrons or free electrons into the bottle along with the free
neutrons. If the pre-electron is the initiator of the neutron decay,
then there should be more positron-electron annihilations than
otherwise. If the bottle is given free electrons along with the free
neutrons, there should be more hydrogen atoms formed if the pre-proton
is the initiator of free neutron decay.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium