Date: Jan 19, 2013 11:20 AM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: To K-12 teachers here: Another enjoyable post from Dan Meyer

Further my post of Jan 19, 2013 9:05 PM (pasted below my signature for reference), perhaps I should say,
"ONGRATULATIONS!", instead?

AND epeat!

Because, if
- -- DEAN - NED = A, then
- -- DEAN - NED should not = D unless you really wish to foncuse those pre-algebra kids!
and
- -- ARIEAL - BLAIRE = B is also likely to foncuse.

But you're right, nonetheless (and I was wrong, or, perhaps wong).

Algebra NOT required.

GSC
("Still Shoveling!")

GS Chandy posted Jan 19, 2013 9:05 PM: