Date: Jan 23, 2013 1:08 PM
Author: Jesse F. Hughes
Subject: Re: ZFC and God

WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> writes:

> On 23 Jan., 18:09, David Bernier <david...@videotron.ca> wrote:
>

>> Naturally, I'll grant that here, "Binary Trees" is irrelevant !
>> to the question of ZF consistency ...

> Understand the Binary Tree. After you will have understood it, you
> will understand, why it is relevant for ZF.

If you want to show that ZF is inconsistent, just show us that ZF
proves P & ~P for an appropriate formula. You said, I think, that the
formula U_n{1,...,n} is infinite will suffice, so let's just look at
that.

We're not doing Zen meditations here. Just provide a proof in ZF of
the claim "NOT U_n{1,...,n} is infinite".

--
Jesse F. Hughes

"It is a brilliant proof you, you math haters!!!"
-- James S. Harris