Date: Jan 25, 2013 4:29 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: RE: TI Releases New Graphing Calculator

The rechargeable battery for the new TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition is stated to last for 2 weeks on a full charge. I have personally seen it last longer than that.

The same can be said for the TI-Nspire CX with the TI rechargeable battery.

Both offer easy to see Testing Mode when placed into Press-to-Test (great since we may have non-math proctors for the June exams).

One key note to mention, the TI-84+ C Silver Edition is not compatible with the TI-Navigator system.

As the TI-Nspire and TI-Nspire CX Navigator systems combined with the wonderful Nspire Regents files on JMAP's website are a great tool for review. http://www.jmap.org/htmlsupport/JMAP_TEXAS_INSTRUMENTS_RESOURCES.htm

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York State
Business Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated
Cell: (315) 730-9858

For Technical Support: 1-800-TI-CARES
For Support for Navigator Systems: 1-866-TI-NAVIGATOR

Your Passion. Our Technology. Student Success. ?