Date: Jan 26, 2013 2:54 AM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: is magnetic current density the same as displacement current?<br> Chapt15.34 explaining Superconductivity from Maxwell Equations #1178 New<br> Physics #1298 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Now I am struggling to look for a dB/dK, rather than a dB/dt in the
Maxwell Equations. The best place is in the magnetic monopoles of both
Gauss's law and Faraday's law. For it seems to me to be commonsense
that magnetism is affected by heat and so the Maxwell Equations should
have heat in the laws.

Now in physics, if you studied it for a while, get the sense that time
is the inverse of temperature where time = 1/temperature, for physics
is full of statistical analysis where time is in the equations and
1/Temperature is in the equations.

Now there are three good possibilities with that awareness, is 1) time
is in all the equations and not temperature, but 2) if we wanted
temperature we replace all the time units with a temperature. 3) Time
and temperature can be mixed up in the equations.

Obviously I am betting on 3), thinking that the Maxwell Equations are
having both time parameter and temperature parameters involved.

Now in the Gauss law of magnetism with the magnetic charge density,
one can picture temperature as the determining factor of magnetic
charge density. And the Gauss law of electricity is Coulomb's law, so
the Gauss law of magnetism with magnetic monopoles can be seen as a
Coulomb law of heat as it relates to magnetism.

Now in the Faraday law of magnetic current density, we can also
imagine that to be a heat and temperature governed component. And we
can take a clue from the Displacement Current on the magnitude of the
term magnetic current density.

But first let me define Displacement Current as presently known.

--- quoting Wikipedia on the Displacement Current ---
In electromagnetism, displacement current is a quantity appearing in
Maxwell's equations that is defined in terms of the rate of change of
electric displacement field. Displacement current has the units of
electric current density, and it has an associated magnetic field just
as actual currents do. However it is not an electric current of moving
charges, but a time-varying electric field. In materials, there is
also a contribution from the slight motion of charges bound in atoms,
dielectric polarization.
--- end quote ---

So if we take the displacement current as being the same or similar to
the magnetic current density J in Faraday's law, can we arrive at a
magnitude for that current and can it account for the resistivity of
silver in normal conduction of 1.59*10^-8 (in Ohms). So that when
mercury is cooled to 4 Kelvin it has a self induced current and any
applied current is extra that flows without resistance.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium