Date: Jan 30, 2013 3:40 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: The Objective View of Fermilab

It's easy to be under Fermilab. I don't know if it is by design... so
what is the objective view? The Navy has their shit wired and Lockheed
Skunk is in the same boat as Fermilab... Radar only works when it is
over the water... (Drill me with oscilloscopes... I need to know
everything about them in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...) Oscilloscopes and
CRT seem to go hand in hand but... what about CAT scan? What about Van
Eck? Oscilloscopes can go high test but I don't need that if it is
Navy... Segmenting 'land' from 'sea' is the challenge but 'land' needs
a softer edge then Navy is able to offer. Fermilab's problem is that
they say a feedback loop spirals to center... I say dead eye the
center to get to the next center... Fermilab wants to drill a closed
system from the outside looking in? Fermilab objectifies to three
player game in a four player paradigm... which is important to some
people but not to me personally. My point symmetry hold against
Fermilab. Fermilab does segment land from sea but land is a soupy
green swamp or everglade at sea level. Fermilab is a fractal argument
but in that case some people might ask,'Who needs fractals? Let's get
rid of them.' Fermilab must not be important if it doesn't serve my
interests.