Date: Feb 6, 2013 6:10 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: solving neutrino and longitudinal waves in Maxwell Equations #1206<br> New Physics #1326 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

At this moment I need longitudinal waves in the Maxwell Equations.
They have transverse waves for they have photons, and electrons and
protons which follow the Double Slit Experiment outcomes. But does a
longitudinal wave follow the Double Slit? I think not, for
longitudinal waves travel better in denser mediums than in nondense.

So I need the Maxwell Equations to have longitudinal waves because
without them, physics would not have longitudinal waves and we know
already that sound is a longitudinal wave.

So I need in the Maxwell Equations, longitudinal waves and neutrinos.

Well, in science the overview is often as important as the details. In
my situation at the moment, to fathom the neutrino and its meaning in
physics, I must take the large view. There are few facts about the
neutrino for it is elusive and mysterious.

So what I am going to do is to define the neutrino as the most
primitive particle of physics and to define it as magnetic monopoles.

So I am going to define neutrino as a primitive axiom term (or
concept) as magnetic monopoles with a longitudinal wave.

In my prior post I said the Voltage of V = i*R is a longitudinal wave
as a compression and rarefaction
of a wave front.

So that in Faradays law with either magnetic induction or a battery in
use, the voltage is a longitudinal wave of magnetic monopoles, or
neutrinos. Here, magnetic monopoles in motion are neutrinos.

So in the larger view of physics and the Maxwell Equations, those
equations require longitudinal waves since they derive all of physics.
So we have two types of waves in physics, the double transverse wave
of the photon and the longitudinal wave of the neutrino (magnetic
monopoles).

Now that solution provides meaning to the extra term in the Faraday
law of the magnetic current density. That term is neutrinos or
magnetic monopoles in motion.

Now we need it because in the Voltage of the Faraday law in emf of a
closed loop wire, the communication that a current is flowing needs to
be at the speed of light. That communication is the longitudinal wave
of the magnetic monopoles and it travels at the speed of light so it
must be a neutrino.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium