Date: Feb 8, 2013 5:12 PM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: SHORT HAND OF PRIME NUMBER DISTRIBUTION CORRECTED  FILE

 There are 4 published  manuscripts , plus there is a major one in the offing. point is that current mathematics have been clear fools

Dear Editor,
The author has recently published papers as shown under references, and one is due on the spiral sets of prime numbers. This short paper is scientific Diaspora to those Scientists in the world, who are astute enough to understand the different beat of the primordial mathematics, and not the usual mantra of elite science, which is askew for 500 years. Please Review the 100 page article in the Rutherford Journal of New Zealand about ?hunting prime number?. We have proven that the quarry is at our feet and to painfully note the massive historical convolution about a simple matter of Prime numbers in western mathematics. Current mathematicians should be ashamed and as Shakespeare puts it ?What?s here? Portrait of a blinking idiot? that is what current mathematics is, boasting of the largest Prime number at the University of Missouri, USA!!!
The short hand of Prime number distribution:
Vinoo Cameron M.D, Hope research, Athens, Wisconsin
E mail: Hope
Abstract: This is a short paper to demonstrate how complacent scientists are and how complacent journals is .This is simple mathematics that mathematicians have botched for 500 years. I honor IJAMR and JAS of all journals to grasp the short hand of Prime number, something mathematics has missed for a 1000 years. This is also made possible by a unique prime number sieve, that is continuous, the denOtter hope research continuous sieve for prime numbers. Whilst the discovery of large prime number does nothing for the understanding of prime numbers, the short hand does. We have presented a short series and if so called mathematicians cannot extend the series mathematically, they should join a historical line of Western mathematicians that convoluted the reality of mathematics on prime numbers for 500 years
Key Words: Prime number distribution, failure of current mathematics.
Introduction : This is by its published manuscript, and does not need a 100 days of review and refereeing , it is simple , it is clear , it is straight forward, its function is curved, called Chan function by us , to honor the Chinese contribution.
The long hand: This is by infinite two spiral cords (every other Prime number), the author will give only a short example, and I believe the mathematicians are capable of figuring out the rest, because it is simple. It also confirms a correct sieve. Kindly review the published references, listed at the end.
Roll of Prime numbers:

11,1319,23,29,31,41,43,47,53,59???the two rational cords are

A 13, 19,29,37,43...

B. 11, 17,23,31,41?

(19*13)+ (19*16) =29*19... (29*19)+ (29*18) = (29*37)... (29*37) +. (37*14)= (43*53)>infinite.

(17*11) +(17*12)=(17* 23)?(17*23)+(23*14)=(23*31)?(23*31)+(31*18)=(31*41)>>Infinite

Short hand: of above
13+16=29; 19+18=37; 29+14=43; 37+16=53>.infinite

11+12=23?. 17+14=31?23+18 =41?>infinite

Conclusion: This is a shortest paper in the history of Current mathematics; it makes for more understanding of mathematics, than the convolution of your George Riemann and the biggest prime number in University of Missouri USA. I am afraid that the western mathematics has led the rest of the world astray by their Spartan attitudes of the last 500 years that has convoluted Mathematics. A big hat does not make big mathematics.