Date: Feb 8, 2013 9:04 PM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: NEW CURVED PRIME DISTRIBUTION ( CHAN FUNCTION) EXPLAINED BY PURE<br> MATHEMATICS/PUBLISHED RECENTLY

Y=any prime number till infinity, in a legitamate prime series

X= the second preceding number to Y

Z= the second following prime number to Y

X*Y+[y*(Z-X)]=Y*Z ( Constant for all prime numbers infinte)

The value of Z-X is constant to a prime number and its spiral set at the half line +2 , and represents the midline for the spiral sets, and is by ascension at 1:3 divergence--- 12,14,16, 18,20,23. Example

(97*103)+(103*12)=(103*109)

109-97=12

Value 16 at halfline is only for prime spiral set 19, 41, 43, 73 only

" All your bearded Papas of Mathematics including Riemann , Euler , Fermat and the current thier " big and stupid prime numbers" they discover. real bright , real snapper." They are making all of you like them , big beards but no understanding.