Date: Feb 10, 2013 6:07 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 210

On 10 Feb., 00:04, Ralf Bader <ba...@nefkom.net> wrote:

> > And here is a not very important but very interesting example: In
> > MathOverflow I am not welcome.

> That is: You are no longer welcome.

because I show what a silly theory matheolgy is and what contradictory
arguments the matheologians there apply. For instance the Binary Tree
with level omega!

> > Everything is immediately deleted.
> > Therefore, in June 2010 I put a question under cover.

> If they tell you to stay away you have to do this - as
> a moral obligation and as a legal obligation.

As I have shown and as any sober mind will understand they cannot tell
anything to anybody but to IP-addresses. They have no legal power to
censor the internet. Anonymous appearance is explicitly allowed.
Minorities always had to find their own ways.

But it is interesting (and typical) that you try to distract the
reader from the obvious actions ad hominem.

Regards, WM