Date: Feb 12, 2013 4:17 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On 12 Feb., 09:55, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 9:44 am, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
>

> > Conclusion: The infinite sequence d is in the list and is not in the
> > list.

> Nope, we have the potentially infinite sequence d is in a
> line of the list
> (whatever that means, your words not mine)

That means d is something that never is so complete that more than
FISs of it exist. Therefore only FISs of it can be somewhere.

> and the potentially infinite sequence d is not equal to the
> potentially infinite sequence given by a line of the list.

Of course not. By the way, the lines of the list are all finite:

1
12
123

So we have not the problem with potentially infinite lines whcih of
course also cannot completely exist.

Regards, WM