Date: Feb 17, 2013 5:15 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<b0f20160-48ea-483e-9be7-1ddf5f40d281@n2g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> Again you confuse actual with potential infity.

We do not accept sets which are not really sets, which potential
infiniteness requires.

> Again: d is nothing more than every FIS d_1, ,,,,, d_n

WRONG, since, among other things, there is no last FIS to d

Also WM is, as usual, confusing being a subset with being a member.
d is a set. A fis of d is a subset of d, not a member of d.

WM's lines are subsets of d, so a line can be a FIS of d, but cannot be
a member of d.

And WM's list of lines is a list of the FISs of d.

> Please learn: In potential infinity

There is no such thing in standard mathematics.