Date: Feb 18, 2013 6:36 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: alternative explanation of pulsars, keeping them tied to Maxwell<br> Equations #1241 New Physics #1361 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Alternative pulsar explanation via Maxwell Eq

Now there is probably a better explanation of pulsars and the first
one given as interference.

Whichever is the true explanation has to come from the Maxwell
Equations. I was looking up pulsars and find that some of them are
pulses in the X-ray and gamma ray wavelengths, no longer the radio
waves.

So let me provide an alternative via the Maxwell Equations.

Probably all of us have encountered the situation in life where we are
near a loud playing radio or sound system. Perhaps a neighbor with his
boom-box or a car with boom box playing at full volume. And some songs
have a lot of bass rhythm. So that as we go away from the deafening
sound we get to a point where we still hear the boom box but we hear
the bass in pulses.

Now sound waves are not like EM waves which are transverse waves, but
can we get EM waves to behave as though the further away we go from
the source that all we pick up is the EM waves of a pulsed frequency?
So can we imitate the sound boom box of a loud speaker system that as
we move further away from the sound (the noise) that the noise becomes
a pulsed signal?

So that pulsars would then be totally normal stars except that we are
caught in a distance in which their accumulative frequencies are
observed by us at a single frequency of a pulsed signal. When we get a
distance away from the loud music of a boom box, we no longer hear any
high notes but only one low notes of bass and pulsed.

Now if you look at the history of pulsar observations, none are found
outside our galaxy and all are found at a certain distance from Earth.
This sort of supports the idea that pulsars are just distance
dependent normal stars whose radiation has become a single frequency.
Now if we were moved to a different planet in the Milky Way, the
pulsars we find would be a different set of stars than the ones found
for Earth. So that a pulsar with Earth as base source is not a pulsar
from a nearby planet since the distances are different.

So this explanation is supportive of the Maxwell Equations and this
explanation makes the pulsar phenomenon based not on some physical
property of the star in question but simply on the traveling distance
of its EM radiation and that distance to the observer. As we move
closer to the boom box noise (some call it music) we begin to hear
higher notes and other notes and not just a pulsed bass sound at a far
distance.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium