Date: Feb 28, 2013 2:31 AM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: Google appears to be systematically destroying the posts made by<br> Archimedes Plutonium

Google seems to be systematically destroying the posts made by
Archimedes Plutonium.

An author search done on AP by Drexel's Math Forum reveals 7,123 posts
and approximately 98% of all the posts I made to sci.math in that time
period and showing the most recent post made tonight.

User Profile for: plutonium.archimede_@_mail.com
UserID:
499986
Name:
plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Email:

Registered:
3/31/08
Total Posts:
7,123

Recent Messages
Discussion
Posted
1
resolving Space in New Physics where the Maxwell Equations are axioms
#1263 New Physics #1383 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 28, 2013 12:24 AM
2
why physics has and needs the Left Hand Rule #1262 New Physics #1382
ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 27, 2013 4:53 PM
3
reconciling Spin with photon, electron, neutrino; Experiment #1261
New Physics #1381 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 27, 2013 2:11 AM
4
Need a lawyer to sue NIUZ.biz for having website that harms computers
sci.math.independent
Feb 26, 2013 1:40 AM
5
how the Right-hand-rule is quantum spin and is 720 degrees inside 360
degrees #1260 New Physics #1380 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 26, 2013 1:17 AM
6
Spin m_s in quantum mechanics is no more than the Right-hand-rule
#1259 New Physics #1379 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 25, 2013 7:15 PM
7
more AT&T today #603 Optimal Strategy of Playing the StockMarket via
VonNeumann Game Theory
sci.math.independent
Feb 25, 2013 2:40 PM
8
first logical stabs at Spin #1258 New Physics #1378 ATOM TOTALITY 5th
ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 25, 2013 2:28 PM
9
Comments on rest mass and concordance with perpetual motion #1257 New
Physics #1377 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 25, 2013 12:29 AM
10
Chapt15.46 Particle-Wave duality and now we have Physical
Experiment-Logic Reasoning duality #1256 New Physics #1376 ATOM
TOTALITY 5th ed
sci.math.independent
Feb 24, 2013 7:26 PM

Now, the same author search of AP from Google reveals only 5,420 posts
with the most recent being 16 February, whereas Drexel is up to date
with 28 February. And where Drexel shows about 98% of my posts, Google
is showing less than 40% of my posts in that same time period.

So what is going on here? Is Google systematically destroying the
posts of Archimedes Plutonium?

Results 1 - 10 of about 5,420 for
author:plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com.
Sort by relevance    Sorted by date

Space as magnetic monopoles and gravity as EM #1232 New Physics ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Feb 16
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem I wanted to discuss another topic for
today,
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/6a895266f6e5845c/.../a807d1a09a14681d?...

easiest solution of gravity as magnetic monopoles #1233 New ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Feb 16
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem There is an easiest gravity solution and
we must
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/ccaa43a69ea7d1bf/d/306e62508e2ff39e?...

Space when the Maxwell Equations are the axioms of physics #1225 ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Feb 13
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem Space when the Maxwell Equations are the
axioms
of ...
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/7e7b63c285710f96/.../6ad061879673f678?...

Maxwell Equations as axioms and what they give us #1215 New ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Feb 10
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem What does the Maxwell Equations as axioms
give
for ...
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/bc96e8fde079ca4e/d/d7448fed88a9e259?...

strong evidence neutrinos are magnetic monopoles with longitudinal ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Feb 8
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem Alright, let us examine that
extraordinary graph
in ...
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/bd09e25208897cb0/.../43fdb01784af9e99?...

Calendar formula for 2nd Wednesday of each successive month
sci.math  -  9 posts  -  4 authors  - Last post:  Jan 26
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci math On Jan
25, 5:00
pm, Wally W. <ww8...@aim.com> wrote: On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 20:51:15
http://groups.google.com/g/2757fef6/t/29c9f4e520ac4d0f/d/ddbd6f225962ff91?...

Species-Accelerants of biological evolution -- small mating ...
sci.physics  -  24 posts  -  7 authors  - Last post:  Jan 24
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
anthropolog
y paleo sci anthropology sci math On Jan 19, 11:39 pm, Archimedes ...
http://groups.google.com/g/2757fef6/t/c0a9d2b839495bd0/.../b81a0b2a9d788fe4?...

Maxwell Equations deriving the Schrodinger Equation Chapt15.37 ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Jan 5
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem Alright the Schrodinger Eq. is easily
derived
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/982494df6e548eea/.../70b7d1a82c921250?...

photon structure has pilot wave and does it have neutrinos ...
sci.physics  -  1 post  -  1 author  - Last post:  Dec 26, 2012
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem Alright, good good good. I am using
Halliday
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/.../d/944b8c0004161534?hl=en

electron in superconductivity to be a -2E charge not just -1E ...
sci.physics  -  3 posts  -  1 author  - Last post:  Dec 17, 2012
Archimedes Plutonium plutonium.archime...@gmail.com sci physics sci
physics
electromag sci math sci chem On Dec 17, 3:09 am, Archimedes Plutonium
http://groups.google.com/g/7797ff0b/t/e403e6dff17c80a5/d/6f8e2cf20e671dba?...

Google's (and Bing's) searches and archives are top-heavy in hate-
spew ?from search-engine-bombing. And recently Niuz.biz (Docendi.org)
threatens to harm your computer if opening a post of mine.

Only Drexel's Math Forum has done a excellent, simple and fair
archiving of AP posts for the past 15 years as seen here:

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium