Date: Mar 1, 2013 5:45 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<c36d0378-f362-4de8-aacf-a139ef2b9f8f@i5g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > In article
> > <91abed3b-5654-4cdf-880a-9d113b106...@r8g2000vbj.googlegroups.com>,
> >

> >  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > Can you find a largest natural number in your personal environment?
> > > Can you determine the largest natural number that your computer is
> > > able to compute?

> > Can WM make a mapping from the SET (but not linear space) of infinite
> > binary sequences to the SET (but not linear space) of paths in a
> > Complete Infinite Binary Tree into his claimed linear mapping?

> I claimed isomorphy, that means "same structure" and is the correct
> description at least for every case of identity of structures.

You claimed a LINEAR mapping between them! And that word "linear"
requires structures that you have not shown exist.

And I objected, quite properly, hat you had not demonstrated that any
linearity existed for any such mapping.

And if you cannot demostrate it, you are wrong to claim it.

> For
> instance the English words for the natural numbers are isomorphic to
> the German words for the natural numbers.

While there may well be an "isomorphism", or at least bijection, between
the sets of names, in WM's world, there are not an many naturals as in
our world, so such an isomorphism does not carry over to WMytheology.

> Succeed or fail to understand. In no case this discussion is relevant
> for the question of number of paths of the Binary Tree.

There are more such paths in English mathematics than in WMytheology,
since in English, ther is no last one but in WMYTHEOLOGY there always is.