Date: Mar 2, 2013 11:18 AM
Author: William Hughes
Subject: Re: Matheology § 222 Back to the roots

On Mar 2, 1:17 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:
> On 1 Mrz., 23:51, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > > The argument is not only time.
>
> > m can change even though the time does not ?
>
> The maximum depends on the personal environment, the capability to
> abbreviate numbers, the wish to do so, and many more factors. It
> invents relativity into mathematics.

Oh so m is not only an unfindable, variable
natural number. Everyone has their own
personal m.

I'm glad we have things like m, because otherwise
we would have to conclude some counterintuitive things
are correct.

Still there is nothing to stop me having my own
personal m(t) which is different from your
m(t).

The fact that the your m(t) is
different from my m(t) should not
detract from the fact that
we both agree that there is a natural number
valued function of time, m(t), such that
at any time t, m(t) is the index of an existing
line which contains all existing FIS of d.
We each believe that our m(t) is not constant.