Date: Mar 4, 2013 8:29 PM
Author: Brian Q. Hutchings
Subject: Re: Deformable platonic "solids"

did you see, _The Fifty-nine Icosahedra_ ??

> 53 real variables, 29 algebraic equations.

thus:
concept of perpendicular universes. in my universe,
you are not a descartesian ... what ever you actually are.

teh British isles lost a hundred years on the Continent
-- or at least it was different -- because
of the political attack on Liebniz by the "Venetiean party."

she ain't mesville, dood.

thus:
fix the unit line to be the diameter,
use tripolars.

> It smells like Rolle's theorem.

thus:
1. fix the circle to hexagonal -- down with the trigon!