Date: Mar 8, 2013 4:47 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 222 Back to the roots

In article
<fd59c916-d6b4-4e32-a540-f0d0dbdbd537@j9g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> On 8 Mrz., 17:15, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > You find it reasonable to say
> >
> >   a line of L is not coFIS with d

> L = d
> Every line L_k of L is identical with FIS d_1, ..., d_k of d.
> d is nothing but it sFIS

Outside WM's fanciful fiefdom of Wolkenmuekenheim, ther is a distinction
between the union of a family of sets and the family itself.

The list, which is a family or set of lines, each line being a set of
naturals, is not the same as d, which is the union of all members of
that family, and thus a set of naturals.

Until WM can distinguish between a family of sets and the union of the
sets in such a family, he will never be able get things straight.

> > The question is
> >
> > Do you agree with the statement
> >
> >      g is not coFIS with d.

> Let us remember:
> Two potentially infinite sequences x and y are said to be coFIS iff
> for every natural number n, the nth FIS of x is equal to the nth FIS
> of y.

Outside WM's futile fiefdom of Wolkenmuekenheim, there are no merely
potential sets which are not actual sets. and there are actually
infinite sets.
.

> This is obviously the case for that line L_max which is identical with
> the maximal FIS of d:

Since d does not have maximal FIS outside WM's futile fiefdom of
Wolkenmuekenheim, we are not amused by his idiocy in claiming it.

> 1, 2, 3, ..., max = 1, 2, 3, ..., max
> On the the left-hand side you see the line L_max or g, on the right-
> hand side you see d, i.e., everything that in potential infinity can
> be assumed to exist of lines and d.

Nowhere outside WM's futile fiefdom of Wolkenmuekenheim is there a
natural with no successor natural nor a FIS of the set of naturals
without a successor FIS.

And WM's powers do not extend beyond the limited and limiting-to-him
boundaries of WM's futile fiefdom of Wolkenmuekenheim.

And where is WM's proof that some mapping from the set of all binary
sequences to the set of all paths of a CIBT is a linear mapping?
WM several times claimed it but cannot seem to prove it.

Whenever WM realizes how far over his head he has plunged, he dumps that
thread and jumps to something else.