Date: Mar 17, 2013 5:49 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 17 Mrz., 22:39, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> You are contradicting yourself.
>
> You say there are no necessary findable lines
> because of the last line (an unfindable line)

In pot. inf. there is always a last line. It is unfindable or
unfixable. But it is the only necessary line in potential infinity
because the list does not contain more (because there *is* not more).

But I do not wish to discuss potential infinity but actual infinity
here.

> You say that if a set of lines contains an unfindable
> line it is necessary that there are
> two findable lines.

No. I say that in actual infinity a list contains all natural numbers.
But they cannot be in one line, because there is no actually infinite
line. This is a contradiction.

Please kindly note: Even if my personal theory was self-contradictory,
that would not improve the situation presently adopted in mathematics.
So please concentrate on defending your position.

Regards, WM