Date: Mar 19, 2013 6:44 PM
Author: Jonathan W Smith
Subject: finding interpolated elements between 2 arrays

Hello:
Let's say I have 2 arrays, both having totally different elements. The elements in the 3rd dimension decrease exponentially with increasing n so array A has dimensions of 5x5x5 in the 3rd dimension the elements in A(:,:,1) are greater than A(:,:,2) and so on.

And same for array B which has dimensions of 5x5x3

How do I find the interpolated elements of the 3rd dimension of array B in array A? I imagine I would need to use interp3, ba_interp3 or perhaps neither.

Another way to look at it is the following if

A(1,2,:) = [900, 800, 700, 600, 500] and B(1,2,:) = [823, 689, 558] , how do I find the elements given in B in A?

Thanks
Jonathan