Date: Mar 22, 2013 4:54 AM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

On 3/22/2013 1:38 AM, WM wrote:

> This proves that we can remove all finite lines from the
> list without changing the contents of the remaining list. And this is
> remarkable, isn't it?

Since WM also claims that all the lines of that list are finite lines,
WM is now claiming one can trow out the entire contents of a list and
still have the entire original list in place.

Unfortunately, as in the above claim, what WM claims to be the case in
WM's wild weird world of WMytheology and what is actually the case in
proper mathematics are far too often not the same.

And what he claims are proofs, rarely ever qualify as proofs anywhere
outside WM's wild weird world of WMytheology