Date: Mar 22, 2013 5:42 PM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 22 Mrz., 22:31, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 10:14 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:> On 22 Mrz., 21:33, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > > this does not mean that one can do something
> > > that does not leave any of the lines of K
> > > and does not change the union of all lines.

> > That is clear
>
> So stop claiming your proof
> means you can do something
> that does not leave any of the lines
> of K and does not change the union
> of all the lines.

My proof is this: IF there is an actually infinite list of FISONs as I
devised it, THEN all lines can be removed without changing the union
of the lines. This proof has been acknowledged by WH.

Obviously the result is impossible, hence at least one of the premises
has been contradicted. But the ony premises are 1) induction is valid,
2) infinity is actual.

Now you can choose what you like. My choice has been fixed.

Regards, WM