Date: Mar 22, 2013 7:04 PM
Author: fom
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 3/22/2013 4:42 PM, WM wrote:
> On 22 Mrz., 22:31, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mar 22, 10:14 pm, WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:> On 22 Mrz., 21:33, William Hughes <wpihug...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> <snip>

>>> That is clear
>>
>> So stop claiming your proof
>> means you can do something
>> that does not leave any of the lines
>> of K and does not change the union
>> of all the lines.

> My proof is this: IF there is an actually infinite list of FISONs as I
> devised it, THEN all lines can be removed without changing the union
> of the lines. This proof has been acknowledged by WH.
>
> Obviously the result is impossible, hence at least one of the premises
> has been contradicted. But the ony premises are 1) induction is valid,
> 2) infinity is actual.
>
> Now you can choose what you like. My choice has been fixed.

What do you mean by "actuality" in choice number 2?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monistic_idealist#Idealism_in_the_philosophy_of_science

This article discusses the Aspect experiments. You shall find
a simple statement concerning the separability of "ordinarily
regarded as separate objects" in the last paragraph.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/media/pdf/197911_0158.pdf

WM's lack of understanding of these issues merely reflects
WM's failure to make any effort at understanding these
issues.

Infinity enters matheamatics through Cantorian analysis because
of Leibniz' law when accurately stated: