Date: Mar 24, 2013 4:36 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<d2ad6a51-d4e5-4193-8b04-665f330560da@y4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > I did so. Given ZFC: one can
> >
> > So WM has made two claims
> >
> > Given ZFC: I cannot show if one can or cannot

> Wrong. Do you really find it necessary to lie in order to maintain
> your position?

Why not when you do?

> And what is the reason to defend a position that is
> based upon blatant lies?

Our question exactly!

> Given ZFC, everybody can easily see what I
> have shown. Alas, nobody has looked for it hitherto.

No one can see into your Wolkenmuekenheim from outside, and what you
claim does not hold outside your Wolkenmuekenheim.

> > Given ZFC: I can show that one can
> >
> > Seems that in Wolkenmuekenheim everything can
> > change including what WM is able to show.
> >

> > > Please answer this question (the best way for our readers to
> > > understand the difference between pot. and act. infinity):
> > > What is the difference between the Binary Tree that constains only all
> > > finite paths and the Binary Tree that contains in addition all
> > > actually infinite paths?

Neither of them can exist as described above outside Wolkenmuekenheim.

> > The only difference is that in the second case you consider
> > some subsets of the nodes to be paths, that are not considered
> > to be paths in the first case.

> Well, that is a correct description.

Not when a path is reqequired, as it usually is, to be MAXIMAL, so that
no proper part of a path can be called a path.

So that WM's anti-trees reappear.