Date: Mar 25, 2013 7:53 AM
Author: mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de
Subject: Re: Matheology § 224

On 24 Mrz., 23:35, Virgil <vir...@ligriv.com> wrote:

> > I proved that every FISON and all its predecessors can be removed from
> > the matheological union |N of all FISONs without changing this union.

> ANY FISON and all its predecessors can be removed from
> the union |N of all FISONs without changing this union.
>
> But removing every FISON leaves none to form a union.

Why should any FISON be left? It cannot form the union of all natural
numbers.
Therefore every FISON can be removed, iffff the union is more than
every FISON.

> > Everybody with a minimum of mathematical knowledge can do so by
> > himself or can at least understand my proof.

> We all understand that it is wrong to say, ss WM is doing here, that one
> can remove everything and still have something left, at least wrong
> everywhere except in Wolkenmuekenheim.

The union is maximal. Every FISON that is not maximal can be removed,
since a maximal union cannot be accomplished by non-maximal FISONs.
Simple as that!

Regards, WM