Date: Mar 25, 2013 3:50 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<29a77b3e-99a3-423e-a79d-c75da5f64852@u7g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > In article
> > <39dd320b-1f56-4cf7-bb03-f0f634420...@l5g2000yqe.googlegroups.com>,
> >
> >  WM <mueck...@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> > > We know your statements of faith. But where do you get aleph_0 lines
> > > without using lines of the infinite set of aleph_0 lines that, as
> > > provable in mathematics, are not sufficient?

> > Which infinite sets of lines does  WM claim are provably not sufficient?

> All FISONs are not sufficient, because forall F in the set of FISONs:
> There are infinitely many natural numbers not covered by F and all its
> predecessors and all its followers.

Partly false,at least everywhere outside of Wolkenmuekenheim!

While a FISON and all its predecessors are not sufficient, any one
FISON together with all its followers, or even any infinite set of
follower covers all naturals, at least everywhere outside of
Wolkenmuekenheim.

> > THEOREM: To have a subset of the infinite set of lines(FISONs) whose
> > union is |N, it is both necessary and sufficient that that subset of
> > lines also be infinite.

> Nonsense. All FISONs cannot be sufficient, since no FISON is
> necessary.

So that WM seems to be claiming that more than what is necessary cannot
be sufficient. Such is the inverted logic corrupting Wolkenmuekenheim.

> Corollary: To catch a unicorn it is both necessary and sufficient to
> ask an infinity of horses to help.

Outside of Wolkenmuekenheim, it is rumored that one pure virgin is
enough, but that would be impossible to test inside Wolkenmuekenheim,