Date: Mar 31, 2013 11:40 AM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<a0c2a762-bca2-4295-a190-9aedbf65e24d@t5g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> You said that the tree that contains all nodes of all terminating
> paths

Nonsense!

Paths in a CIBT do not terminate.

And I have not been talking about any other kind of paths.

> > In a Complete Infinite Binary Tree, every binary rational path has only
> > finitely many left-child nodes or only finitely many right-child nodes,
> > whereas every other path has infinitely many of each.

> That is nonsense. 0.0101010101... has infinitely many of both sorts.

But 0.0101010101... represents the rational 1/3
which is NOT a BINARY rational.

Binary rationals can have only powers of 2 as denominators, at least
when reduced to lowest terms.

WM should know that by now.

But what WM should know far exceeds what he seems to know, based on the
ignorances displayed in his postings.