Date: Apr 6, 2013 5:14 PM
Author: Virgil
Subject: Re: Matheology � 224

In article
<bfac0e00-5eba-426d-bbfc-1f7a1fae77d7@z4g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,
WM <mueckenh@rz.fh-augsburg.de> wrote:

> What is the difference between E (the set of numbers of lines that can
> be removed without changing the union of the remaining lines) and the
> set D (the set of numbers of all lines of the list
> 1
> 1, 2
> 1, 2, 3
> )
> ?
>
> By "difference" I mean something that can be substantiated in
> mathematics and communicated by electrical signals in the internet,
> not only your feeling that something unnameable should remain there.

Where D is now the set of all line numbers.

E is given to be a subset of D, so D\E must be an infinite set of lines.

Equivalently, E must be a co-infinite subset of D.

Similarly, if F is the set of all FISONs, so its union is |N, then for E
to be a subset of F such that the union of F\E equals |N, it is a NASC
that F\E be infinite.