Date: May 9, 2013 8:59 AM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: IT IS ALL OVER FOR CURRENT MATHEMATICS WITH THE PUBLICATION OF PRIME<br> NUMBER SPIRALS, BY THE GRACE OF CHRIST

The thousand years of so called Parade of Mathematics is all over with the upcoming final publication of precise  predictive spirals of prime numbers  around a half line thatmodulates the Conal Progression at 1:3.

It is made Possible by the sole Grace to me of JESUS CHRIST MY LORD, and the inspiration of a few mathematicians , specially the inspiration of a friend, a Phd , Belel Mohammed Bathia PHD, Mathematics, Malaysia, who understood my papers and published them in a journal recognized by the American Mathematical Society ( International journal of applied mathematical research, IJAMR). The mathematcs is beyond Cambridge , beyond Princeton, beyond Harvard, beyond all the current melee of mathematiccs and thier entourage of mathematicians, because for the first time in the history the placement of numbers ( not thier innate value alone) is defined by prime numbers

The mathematics will be duly completed at, the authors liesure , but it is set for publication shortly to record it into posterity . The basic series for spiral 18 and 20 are. These are infinite precise rolls, precise in all ways

19 29 37
23 31 41
41 47 59
43 53 61
53 61 71
61 71 79
71 79 89
149 157 167
163 173 181
179 191 197
181 193 199
263 271 281
449 461 467

Spiral at half-line value 20: It?s precise at 20, all ways like the 18 above.

47 59 67
137 149 157
173 181 193
251 263 271