Date: May 15, 2013 5:50 AM
Author: Jeremy Watssman
Subject: Sumdog Math Contests for Elementary schools - May 24th

Hello all,

This is just to let you know that Sumdog.com are running a series of elementary Math contests in New York State for various regions, both in and out of NYC, all of them starting on the 24th.

I spoke to Robin Schwartz at NYSAMS who suggested I post here.

These contests are run on our website, are completely free to enter, and offer prizes depending on how many schools take part.

For those of you who don't already know about Sumdog, its a website which offers online math games for K-8 students, and was used by more than 10% of schools in the US in the last 7 days alone.

If you have questions, tips or know of new interesting ways by which we can spread the word about the contests, contact me at jeremy.watssman@sumdog.com.