Date: Jun 12, 2013 10:01 PM
Author: gita indah
Subject: Open GA Toolbox

Now i'm using Matlab R2009a.
I've tried to use Open Genetic Algorithm Toolbox framework.
Every time I execute the GA GUI, there are some error occured.

For example if I choose knapsack problem, here's the code :

[population, stats] = GA(knapsack_initialize());
Please enter the size of the knapsack: 100

When I executed it, these errors occured :

??? Error: File: knapsack_generate_random.m Line: 1 Column: 60
Unexpected MATLAB operator.

When I followed this error, it refers to :

function [ solution ] = knapsack_generate_random( problem, ~ )

The '~' operator is the problem.

Please tell me what happen actually and how to solve this problem.

Thanks a lot.