Date: Jun 30, 2013 2:23 PM
Author: Kevin
Subject: John Nash, Game Theory, and Government

So John Nash produced game theory and government says to itself, 'How wonderful to have something that we can bottle up and spin for the purposes we have in government'. The problem with that is that John Nash doesn't have a brain for either government or for 'State'. John Nash has a brain for math. Does government reward John Nash by advancing the gay agenda in his honor? Does government think that John Nash spearheads the gay agenda? It's all the same to me. I have a brain for 'State'. John Nash says that morality is filthy but it gets the job done. I say that morality is never conclusive and so that is the main difference between us. Game theory says that it is possible to not only have want but it is also possible to get what one wants... Who could have known ahead of time that that was what government has been dying to bottle up and spin all along? I should hesitate to claim that I'm a visionary since the only thing I should expect from government is that they want to bottle up and spin anyone who is proven to be a visionary for the purpose that government might have for vision... and besides, government has already bottled up and spun Martin Luther King... Who needs vision when MLK already fills that role in government?