Date: Sep 4, 2013 12:17 PM
Author: GS Chandy
Subject: Re: A further response to posting on Calculator Use

Wayne Bishop posted Sep 4, 2013 8:10 PM (http://mathforum.org/kb/message.jspa?messageID=9252956):

> At 04:04 AM 9/4/2013, GS Chandy wrote:

> >Responding to Wayne Bishop's post dt. Sep 4, 2013
> 5:57 AM
> >(http://mathforum.org/kb/servlet/JiveServlet/download
> /206-2596805-9252644-867307/att1.html)
> >
> >I know little or nothing about TIMSS, PISA or MCAS

> <snip>
>
> Thank you for the confirmation. It really wasn't
> necessary, we were
> already rather convinced, but the assurance removes
> all doubt.
>
> Wayne

I'm always delighted to oblige a revered figure like you in any possible way, Professor Bishop. I have been awaiting you to give me instructions on the matter.

Meanwhile, you might perhaps like to clarify a minor doubt of mine:

How many schools of education have you and your cohorts and consorts managed to blow up, to date, whether literally, metaphorically or delusionally?

Please do let me know if I might oblige you in any other way (apart from ceasing to post here and elsewhere, which is something one of your cohorts/consorts - Haim - had once desired me to do: on this, I'm afraid I shan't oblige).

GSC

Message was edited by: GS Chandy