Date: Sep 5, 2013 9:24 PM
Author: HOPEINCHRIST
Subject: "DEFINITION OF A MATHEMATICS GRID" , TO BE PUBLISHED SOON  BUT HERE<br> IS THE DEFINITION

 I do not have much time or energy left , nor do I need to do this, but in the interest of fidelity to mathematics simply/briefly

A grid of mathematical numbers is when the span of numbers equalize accross the board, and that span is positively 1:3( 12 Spiral of Prime numbers, 32 constant)Simple example

5+11+17=9+11+13=33

12+24+36=20+24+36=72

One span of 12(6-6) and span of 4 (2-2)
The other is span of 24(12-12)and span of 8

each set has 3 coordinates of numbers, this mathematical condition results in a concordant consistant mathematical matrix, so called empty fabric of empty space. The base is 6:6 2:2. Please give up your current mathematics of non linear space and of prime numbers and you may examine the soon to be published manuscript. No I refuse to speak your Mathematics language/ or your formats

By the Grace of Jesus Christ and the Inspiration of the Blessed Virgin Mary.