Date: Sep 26, 2013 1:15 AM
Author: Albert D. Rich
Subject: The Timofeev symbolic integration test suite

Chapter 5 of Timofeev's book discusses the integration of expressions involving trig functions.  I transcribed the problems in the chapter and tested some systems on them.  The test results, problems and answers are available as a pdf file at

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/TimofeevChapter5TestResults.pdf

I am hoping aficionados of FriCAS, Derive and Maxima test these systems on the Chapter 5 problems and send me the results so I can include them in the table of test results...

The 121 problems from Chapter 5 along with all the problems in the odd-numbered chapters of Timofeev book are also available in machine readable form at

http://www.apmaths.uwo.ca/~arich/

expressed in Axiom, Maple, Mathematica and Maxima syntax. Please let me know if you find errors in my transcription or would like to contribute significantly better antiderivatives.

Albert