Date: Sep 26, 2013 1:15 AM
Author: Albert D. Rich
Subject: The Timofeev symbolic integration test suite

Chapter 5 of Timofeev's book discusses the integration of expressions involving trig functions.  I transcribed the problems in the chapter and tested some systems on them.  The test results, problems and answers are available as a pdf file at

I am hoping aficionados of FriCAS, Derive and Maxima test these systems on the Chapter 5 problems and send me the results so I can include them in the table of test results...

The 121 problems from Chapter 5 along with all the problems in the odd-numbered chapters of Timofeev book are also available in machine readable form at

expressed in Axiom, Maple, Mathematica and Maxima syntax. Please let me know if you find errors in my transcription or would like to contribute significantly better antiderivatives.