Date: Oct 17, 2013 3:24 PM
Author: Morse, Dana
Subject: NCTM Show Specials on TI Products

Hello All,

I am writing this message from the Regional NCTM Conference in Baltimore, MD. I visited the instructional dealers who attended the conference and gathered their show specials so that I can share them with you all.

Many conversations that I have had with schools over the past few months have been centered around the June 2014 Regents exams schedule. As you are all well aware, the Algebra, Geometry, and Algebra II exams are to be administered on the same day which is creating a need to increase inventory for testing purposes. If you haven't already do an inventory of your graphing calculators to be prepared for the end of year exams. Let your administrators know of the need for any additional units.

Please see the attached document and share with your Department Chairs and Administrators.

I recommend that before placing an order reach out to me as I can answer questions and assist you successful integration of TI Tools.

Mr. Dana F. Morse
New York & Pennsylvania
Partnership Development Consultant
Texas Instruments Incorporated