Date: Oct 21, 2013 2:09 PM
Author: plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com
Subject: experiment: making the 10 Maxwell Equations symmetrical #01<br> Advanced-text 8th ed.: TRUE CALCULUS

From my other book I take this topic:
Negative signs in Gauss law make Faraday law symmetrical?; Post-Comment #1998 of 5th ed

I am going to start the first page of the Advanced text

In this book of True Calculus, I have a advanced-text section which will discuss the Maxwell Equations.

Here I am trying to make them symmetrical.

So if I have my negative signs placed correctly, I will have made the 8 original Maxwell Equations of 1861 into 10 equations for which they are fully symmetrical. I accomplish this with magnetic monopoles and where electric charge has like repel and unlike attract, while monopoles are attract only, regardless of like or unlike.

So, using this website I am going to try to fill in the extra 2 equations that Maxwell missed:

--- quoting from ---
http://faculty.uml.edu/cbaird/95.657(2013)/Maxwell_Uniqueness.pdf

Maxwell's equations
in component form

?Ex
?x+
?Ey
?y+
?Ez
?z =
?
?0

?Bx
?x+
?By
?y+
?Bz
?z =
?0  (note-- this is my modification of including magnetic monopoles, and not the original author cbaird of the website)

?Ez
?y?
?Ey
?z =?
?Bx
?t

?Bz
?y?
?By
?z =?0Jx+?0?0
?Ex
?t

?Ex
?z ?
?Ez
?x=?
?By
?t

?Bx
?z ?
?Bz
?x=?0Jy+?0?0
?Ey
?t

?Ey
?x?
?Ex
?y=?
?Bz
?t

?By
?x?
?Bx
?y=?0Jz+?0?0
?Ez
?t

--- end quote ---

The two equations that Maxwell missed are these two:

?Ex
?x+
?Ey
?y+
?Ez
?z = -
?
?0

?Bx
?x-
?By
?y-
?Bz
?z = -
?0

Now I need mathematicians to verify that those make the 10 Maxwell Equations fully symmetrical.
--
Drexel's Math Forum has done an excellent search engine for author posts as seen here:

Now, the only decent search for AP posts on Google, is a author search which eliminates hate spam:

author:plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com

All the other types of Google searches of AP are just top heavy in hate-spam posts due to search engine bombing practices.

Archimedes Plutonium