Date: Nov 13, 2013 10:44 AM
Author: Tom Potter
Subject: Re: Einstein's big mistake

"Bart Goddard" <goddardbe@netscape.net> wrote in message
news:XnsA276B76537F1goddardbenetscapenet@74.209.136.91...
> "Tom Potter" <tdp1001@yahoo.com> wrote in news:q0zgu.259661$1H3.51785
> @fx25.iad:
>

>> It seems to me that
>> nothing draws a rude, irrational, gang banging crowd
>> faster than a criticism of Einstein, Israel or Jews.
>>
>> Is this a flawed observation unique to me,
>> or is it a fact that needs to be examined?

> No, there are lots of bigots in the world. You're just
> one more. Also, let us note that you you just posted
> a lengthy tirade complaining about people who
> complain about people. Classic hypocrit mode of all
> crackpots.

Bigot:

"a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own
opinions and prejudices;
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial
or ethnic group)
with hatred and intolerance"

Considering that I am married to an Asian,
taught in an all Black high school, and have many
Black, Latino, Muslim, and Jewish friends,
aggressively promoted Obama for president,
and unlike my pal "Bart Goddard" ,
I treat NO ONE with "hatred and intolerance",

I am surprised to see that my pal "Bart Goddard"
calls me a bigot.

Perhaps "Bart Goddard" confuses
intolerance for rudeness, greed, rape, murder,
the instigations of conflict, revolutions and wars, etc.
with hatred for innocent people.

As my Pappy used to say:
"Hate the sin, love the sinner."

Observe that I try to convert sinners
and consider "Bart Goddard" to be my pal.

Also observe that I am a bigots worst nightmare
as I make a forceful effort
to get folks to express facts and opinions.

The best way to spot a REAL bigot
is they call folks bigots,

in order to inhibit folks
from expressing facts and opinions
the bigot doesn't want people exposed to.

--
Tom Potter